VIDEO: Zamboni Catches Fire at Bill Gray's Iceplex

October 15, 2020
Zamboni

iStock / Getty Images Plus

Categories: 

Rochester has once again gone viral...a Zamboni caught fire around 8pm last night at Bill Gray's Regional Iceplex. WHEC reported that the Zamboni was resurfacing the ice after hockey practice when the hose on the back started leaking hydraulic fluid. Moments later, the hose caught on fire. The fire was quickly extinguished by the driver once it was off the ice and thankfully no one was hurt. Watch the video here.